Several have asked for the list of questions I shared Sunday that I have used to meditate on 2 Corinthians 6:140-7:16. Here it is —
1. What does this passage say to us about our comfort in the culture?
2. How does “being God’s temple” change our self-awareness and behavior?
3. What does this passage say to us about our “yokes?”
4. How do we live in the tension of being “in the world” but not “of the world?”
5. Are we progressing in our holiness and faith?
6. Are we thinking critically about teachers and teaching?
7. Where are we in the seasons of Christian living — joy, sorrow, or repentance?